The Centonomy Entrepreneur program equips you with the skills needed to create viable businesses that outlive you.
It is a 13 week program that will take you through all the factors that are crucial to your business, such as: Where is your business going and how will you get there (Strategy & Structure), Building a brand that is independent of you -the founder,(Marketing), Digital Media Marketing, Managing money in business ,Raising Capital & Attracting Investors, Taxation for business ,Protecting your business & protecting yourself (setting Legal structures).
Benefits of the Program
- It is a very practical class – entrepreneurs in different fields teaching entrepreneurs .
- It is a transformational program , with facilitators working step by step with you over the 13 weeks , you will experience a positive change .
- You create great networks with other entrepreneurs in class , the course facilitators and the broader Centonomy Alumni.
- You get to take part in a mentoring program (mentors are successful entrepreneurs).
- Flexibility – there are 2 classes a week for you to choose from . Fees are also payable in monthly installments .
- You get a certificate.
You will need to attend class once a week for 3 hours.Classes are on Saturdays 9.00 am to 12.00 noon OR Wednesdays 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm.
The Centonomy Entrepreneur Program is divided into 13 modules with an additional bonus session (based on the season) as follows:
Enrollment for the next intake is currently ongoing, and the next season starts on 27th September, 2017. The duration of the program is 13 weeks.
Both classes take place at Victoria Plaza along Parklands Road in Westlands.
The total cost for the 13 week course is Kes 55,000 (inclusive of 16% Vat) for the 13 modules plus Registration fee of Kes 2,000. The fee includes refreshments at the classes as well as a Centonomy Entrepreneur manual with the relevant notes, reference materials, electronic templates and exercises.
Payments can be done in three installments i.e. Kes 19,000 on or before the first module, a second installment of Kes 19,000 should be paid on or before the fourth module and a final installment of Kes 15,000 on or before the seventh module.
Payments can be made via Mpesa to the PAYBILL number 986850, Cheques made out to Centonomy Ltd. Cash deposit to:
- Account Name: Centonomy Ltd
- Account Number: 2250002966
- Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank)
- Branch: Skypark