The Centonomy Entrepreneur is a 14-week program that helps you build a Great Business.
At Centonomy, we believe that great businesses are not solely defined by their size, industry or popularity but by:
- The Impact they have on the founder, team, customers and community.
- The Culture they create- where people work because they want to, not because they have to.
- How they Create Wealth substantially by having the correct Structures.
- How they constantly translate ideas into great Opportunities, products/services.
The program takes you through the following:
- Creating Structures (making your business run without you)
- Vision & Strategy ( Identifying where you are going & how to get there)
- Evaluating Opportunities in your business & Marketing/Selling those opportunities
- Creating the right Culture in your business.
- Marketing (including use of digital media & data)
- Managing Money in business (paying yourself, understanding income, cashflow & profit etc.)
- Raising Capital & Attracting Investors
- Legal structures (intellectual property, business contracts etc.)
The Experience you can expect:
- The course facilitators are Entrepreneurs (this not an academic program)
- You create great Networks with other entrepreneurs in class, the faculty and the broader Centonomy Alumni.
- Upon completion of the program you get a chance to take part in our Mentorship program (mentors being successful entrepreneurs)
You will need to attend class once a week for 3 hours, Saturdays 9.00 am to 12.00 noon or Wednesdays 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm.
*Should you miss your class you can always attend the alternative day or a makeup session can be arranged.
1. The Entrepreneurs Mindset
- Entrepreneurship VS Self-Employment
- What it takes to be an Entrepreneur
- The Mindset & Motive of an entrepreneur
2.The Big Opportunity
- Understanding and Identifying your Business Opportunity
- The Role of Research in Business
- Defining your “Unique” Business Idea
3.Where is your Business Going?
- Defining your Vision
- Creating Strategy for Growth
- The Action Plan
4.How is your Business Going to Get There?
- Creating Structures in your Business
- Managing Employees in Business
- Building Company Culture
- Allocating Resources
- How to Market your Business
- Building your Brand
6.Digital Media Marketing
- Marketing your Business Online
- How to Effectively use Digital Media
6.Business Financial Planning-Accounting
- How to pay yourself
- Understanding and Managing Working Capital
- Understanding Business Financial Statements (Profit & Loss, Balance sheet, Cash flow)
- Different ways of raising capital for your business
- How to Borrow from the Bank
- When and How to Attract Investors
- Manage Cashflow in your business
- Different Short Term Financing Options for your Business
- Manage your suppliers, clients & Stock
9.Business Financial Planning- Taxation
- Financial Controls in your business
10.Legal Issues in Business
- Protecting Yourself & Your Business (Intellectual Property)
- Legal Set Up
- Managing Contracts
11.The Abundant Entrepreneur
- Redefine what Success Means to You
- Connect with your big WHY?
- Personal Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Why Businesses Succeed and Fail
- Identify and Grab Mentorship Opportunities
- Certificates Presentation & Course Feedback
The Centonomy Entrepreneur Program is divided into 14 modules with an additional bonus session (based on the season) as follows:
Enrollment for the next intake is currently ongoing. The next intake begins on 21st February 2018.
The duration of the program is 14 weeks.
- Send Kes. 2,000 Registration Fee to Mpesa Paybill number 986850 Account number: Your 1st Name+ ENT
- Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with the confirmation code as well as you preferred class option (either Wed. or Sat.)
Both classes take place at Victoria Plaza along Parklands Road in Westlands.
The total cost for the 14 week course is Kes 53,000 (inclusive of 16% Vat) for the 14 modules plus Registration fee of Kes 2,000. The fee includes refreshments at the classes as well as a Centonomy Entrepreneur manual with the relevant notes, reference materials, electronic templates and exercises.
Payments can be done in three installments i.e. Kes 19,000 on or before the first module, a second installment of Kes 19,000 should be paid on or before the fourth module and a final installment of Kes 15,000 on or before the seventh module.
Payments can be made via Mpesa to the PAYBILL number 986850, Cheques made out to Centonomy Ltd. Cash deposit to:
- Account Name: Centonomy Ltd
- Account Number: 2250002966
- Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank)
- Branch: Skypark