The Centonomy Entrepreneur is a 14-week program that helps you build a Great business.
At Centonomy, we believe that great businesses are not solely defined by their size, industry or popularity but by:
- The Impact they have on the founder, team, customers and community.
- The Culture they create- where people work because they want to, not because they have to.
- How they Create Wealth substantially by having the correct Structures.
- How they constantly translate ideas into great Opportunities, products/services.
The program takes you through the following:
- Creating Structures (making your business run without you)
- Vision & Strategy ( Identifying where you are going & how to get there)
- Evaluating Opportunities in your business & Marketing/Selling those opportunities
- Creating the right Culture in your business.
- Marketing (including use of digital media & data)
- Managing Money in business (paying yourself, understanding income, cashflow & profit etc.)
- Raising Capital & Attracting Investors
- Legal structures (intellectual property, business contracts etc.)
The Experience you can expect:
- The course facilitators are Entrepreneurs (this not an academic program)
- You create great Networks with other entrepreneurs in class, the faculty and the broader Centonomy Alumni.
- Upon completion of the program you get a chance to take part in our Mentorship program (mentors being successful entrepreneurs)
You will need to attend class once a week for 3 hours, Saturdays 9.00 am to 12.00 noon or Wednesdays 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm.
*Should you miss your class you can always attend the alternative day or a makeup session can be arranged.
The Centonomy Entrepreneur Program is divided into 14 modules with an additional bonus session (based on the season) as follows:
Both classes take place at Victoria Plaza along Parklands Road in Westlands.
The total cost for the 14 week course is Kes 53,000 (inclusive of 16% Vat) for the 14 modules plus Registration fee of Kes 2,000. The fee includes refreshments at the classes as well as a Centonomy Entrepreneur manual with the relevant notes, reference materials, electronic templates and exercises.
Payments can be done in three installments i.e. Kes 19,000 on or before the first module, a second installment of Kes 19,000 should be paid on or before the fourth module and a final installment of Kes 15,000 on or before the seventh module.
Payments can be made via Mpesa to the PAYBILL number 986850, Cheques made out to Centonomy Ltd. Cash deposit to:
- Account Name: Centonomy Ltd
- Account Number: 2250002966
- Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank)
- Branch: Skypark