This Personal Financial Management Course will show you a direct, concise and easy to follow path towards wealth creation. We will illustrate specific easy to follow choices that will accelerate your journey to Financial Freedom. The course is extremely practical and you will get opportunity to work through actual situations/calculations related to your own personal circumstances with the aim of developing a financial plan and investment strategy that ensures you meet your Financial Objectives. The curriculum has been built from actual real life scenarios and these case studies will form part of the learning. Professionals from various fields such as lawyers, property experts, stockbrokers, fund managers, insurance experts will also form part of the facilitation team during the course.
The course has 12 modules to be covered in 12 weeks. Students will be required to attend one class every week for 2.5 hours. The modules will have personal assignments to be done to ensure that the concepts learned are put to practical application and that progress is continuously being made in developing a personal financial plan.
The total cost for the 12 weeks course is Kes 40,000 (inclusive of 16% Vat) for the 12 modules plus a registration and booking fee is Kes 1,500. The fee includes refreshments at the classes as well as a personal financial management manual with the relevant notes, reference materials, electronic templates and exercises. Payments can also be done in three monthly installments i.e. Kes 14,000 for each of the first two months and Kes 12,000 for the last month.
With the Centonomy 101 course you will learn how to:
- Manage your monthly Income and Expenses.
- Tackle Debt Effectively.
- Understand how to make Money Work for You.
- Afford quality Education for your children
- Know where to Invest and Increase your Investment Returns
- Retire and still be able to maintain your desired lifestyle
- Find Financial Peace of Mind and Live Abundantly
The Centonomy 101 Program is divided into 12 modules as follows:
1. PERSONAL MONEY MANAGEMENT
- Understand what Wealth Creation is
- Build a Budget/Spending Plan
- Build a Personal Balance Sheet & know your worth
- Building a Spending Tracker and understand where your money goes
2. TIME VALUE OF MONEY
- Understand the principles of Time Value and Money
- Understand the impact of inflation on our needs and wants
- Retirement Planning and Education Planning
- Set your financial goals, understand what they cost and start working on them
3. MANAGING DEBT
- Different types of debt and how they work (Mortgages, credit cards, bank loans, Sacco Loans etc.)
- Debt Amortization-Understand how your debt payments are calculated and how you can make this work in your favor
- Learn how to Pay Debt Quickly and Save on Interest Costs
- Learn how to get out of debt by creating a Personal Debt Repayment Plan
4. FINANCIAL PLANNING
- Create a Personal Financial Plan-roadmap to your Goals
- Set targets and action plans to achieve your goals
- Create an Emergency Fund & plan for irregular expenses
5. LIVING ABUNDANTLY
- Develop the Mindset of a Wealth Creator
- Use your skills to create income
- Know what you truly want-GOALS
6. INVESTING IN TREASURY BONDS/BILLS & UNIT TRUSTS
- Understand what affects interest rates (Economic Indicators)
- Learn how to invest in Treasury Bonds & Treasury Bills
- Learn how to invest in Unit Trusts
7. INVESTING IN PROPERTY
- Understand the different property sectors
- Understand property development costs
- Learn how to select property investments
- Understand the property acquisition process
- Understand Unit Trusts & Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS)
8. INVESTING IN THE STOCK MARKET
- Understand the Stock Market
- Learn how to trade in the stock market
- Learn how to evaluate investments in private companies/businesses
- Insurance as an investment option
- Understand how the different Insurance Policies work
- Learn how Education Policies work
- Why Life Insurance
10. ESTATE PLANNING
- Learn the different types Wills, how to draw them up and their importance
- Understanding Trusts, how to create them and their importance
- Understanding Family Companies, how they are created and how they work
- Succession Planning
11. TAXES & INVESTMENT GROUPS
- Understanding your personal taxes
- Forming, Managing & Creating an Investment Group
- How your Investment Group can be your retirement vehicle
- Investment Planning for groups
12. IMPLEMENTATION & GRADUATION
- Reviewing and implementing your financial plan
- Working with a Financial or Investment Advisor
- The total cost for the 12-week course is Kes 40,000 (inclusive of 16% Vat) for the 12 modules. The fee includes refreshments at the classes as well as a personal manual with the relevant notes, reference materials, electronic templates and exercises.
- Payments can also be done in three installments i.e. Kes 14,000 for each of the first two months and Kes 12,000 for the last month.
- Registration and booking fee is Kes 1,500.
- Payments can be made via Mpesa to the PAYBILL number 986850 (account number is your name), Cheques made out toCentonomy Ltd or
- Cash Deposit to GT Bank, Skypark Branch Account Number 2250002966
- Payments can be made via Mpesa to the PAYBILL number 986850 (account number is your name plus the word NAKS ie. Jane Doe NAKS),
No Cash Payments please.
OUR CONTACTS: Tel: 0700 036433/0735095549/0718600637|E
- Classes commence on 22nd September 2017.
DAY, TIME AND VENUE
- Friday 6:00pm to 8:30pm Rift Valley Sports Club
- Saturday 9:00 am to 11:30 am Rift Valley Sports Club