We believe proper management of finances is an important pillar of wealth creation. The Centonomy Wealth Creation Course is a 6 week structured course where you will be trained by experts on how to plan your money, grow your money and how to invest. This course will equip you with relevant information on how to invest in property, cash & fixed income and shares. How to manage debt, education planning for your kids and plan for retirement amongst other wealth creation factors. You will also learn how to identify business opportunities, come up with a strategy and set up structures in your business.
The course is extremely practical and you will get an opportunity to work through actual situations/calculations related to your own personal circumstances with the aim of developing a financial plan and investment strategy that ensures you meet your Financial Objectives.
Students will be required to attend class once a week for two and a half hours. The modules will have personal assignments to be done to ensure that the concepts are put to practical application and that progress is continuously being made in developing a personal financial plan.
The course will help you learn how to:
- Manage your monthly Income and Expenses.
- Tackle Debt Effectively
- Understand how to make Money Work for You.
- Afford quality Education for your children
- Know where to Invest and Increase your Investment Returns
- Retire and still be able to maintain your desired lifestyle
- Understand and see business opportunities
The Centonomy Entrepreneur Program is divided into 11 modules as follows:
- The total cost for the 6-week course is Kes 20,000 (inclusive of 16% Vat) for the 6 modules. The fee includes refreshments at the classes as well as a personal manual with the relevant notes, reference materials, electronic templates and exercises.
- Payments can also be done in two installments i.e. Kes 10,000 before the first class and Kes 10,000 before the fourth class.
- Registration and booking fee is Kes 1,000.
- Payments can be made via Mpesa to the PAYBILL number 986850 (account number is your name), Cheques made out toCentonomy Ltd or
- Cash Deposit to GT Bank, Skypark Branch Account Number 2250002966
- Payments can be made via Mpesa to the PAYBILL number 986850 (account number is your name plus the word NAKS ie. Jane Doe NAKS),
No Cash Payments please.
OUR CONTACTS: Tel: 0700 036433/0735095549/0718600637|E
- Classes commence on 1st July 2017.
DAY, TIME AND VENUE
- Saturday: 9:00 am to 11:30 am